Our vision is to be the leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy.
The Energy Developments QMS is used to familiarise our stakeholders with the controls that have been implemented and to assure them that the integrity of our QMS is maintained and is focussed on meetings its intended outcomes.
The Energy Developments QMS also describes the structure and interactions of our Quality processes, delineates authorities, inter-relationships and responsibilities of personnel who operate within the boundaries of Energy Developments QMS. The manual also references procedures, processes and activities that comprise our QMS.
QMS Integration and Continual Improvement
The figure below illustrates our methodology for the development and continual improvement of our QMS, using the plan, do check and act process approach to implement and deliver management system objectives, stakeholder requirements and environmental compliance.
ISO9001:2015 QMS and Energy Developments Interaction
Certification to ISO9001:2015 allows Energy Developments to maintain these intended outcomes and demonstrate that our QMS is effective, provides value for our organisation and interested parties.
Energy Developments is committed to delivering this by:
- Establishing, maintaining and reviewing procedures, practices, measurable objectives and targets for maintenance of a quality program;
- Maintaining a quality management system to meet requirements of ISO 9001 for all accredited Energy Developments Australian sites;
- Compliance with applicable legal and other business obligations for the activities it performs;
- Continually improving the quality management system through periodic management reviews;
- Working closely with our customers and stakeholders to ensure their needs are determined and fulfilled with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction;
- Deliver systems and controls that are designed to ensure complete understanding of customer requirements and consistently accurate and effective product provision; and
- Ensuring staff are empowered to participate in quality improvement activities through teamwork and consultation.
Energy Developments maintains customer satisfaction through the effectiveness of our quality management system, including appropriate processes for managing non conformity and ensuring continual improvement.
Energy Developments is an Australian based, international provider of safe, clean, low greenhouse gas emissions energy, renewable and remote energy solutions.
Energy Developments owns and operates a diverse, global portfolio of over 980MW of power generation in two core business areas, Clean and Remote Energy.
Our global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe uses a range of fuel sources operating in five main areas:
- Landfill gas (LFG) power generation and abatement;
- Waste coal mine gas (WCMG) power generation and abatement;
- Wind and solar power generation;
- Remote energy; and
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG) energy solutions.
The Energy Developments quality certification scope covers:
“Provision of energy to customers from the management of: design, development, component manufacture, installation and commissioning including operation and maintenance. The ISO 9001:2015 scope is limited to landfill gas, waste coal mine gas, liquid and gas hydrocarbon fuelled power and cogeneration projects”.