Energy Developments Pty Limited (EDL) is an Australian based, international provider of safe, clean, low greenhouse gas emissions energy, renewable and remote energy solutions.
We own and operate a diverse, global portfolio of over 990MW of power generation in two core business areas – Clean and Remote Energy.
Our global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe uses a range of fuel sources operating in five main areas:
- Landfill gas (LFG) power generation and abatement;
- Waste coal mine gas (WCMG) power generation and abatement;
- Wind and solar power generation;
- Remote energy;
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG) energy solutions.
Energy Developments is involved in project development, finance, design, operation and maintenance of international power generating and energy delivery projects.
Energy Developments generates revenue from:
- Providing and selling electricity to direct customers, such as large electricity retailers and mining companies;
- Providing energy delivery direct to customers;
- Generating and selling environmental credits in international, national and state-based schemes.
Energy Developments’ customers are typically large public companies or government bodies including Origin Energy, Anglo American, South32, Horizon Power, Territory Generation and Glencore. Other customers include large energy retailers and owners of landfill sites.
We are focused on significantly increasing its installed generation capacity through upgrading capacity at existing facilities and developing new power stations.